Win an Autographed Copy of LOVE SAVES THE DAY in Time for the Holidays!
I know some of you were hoping that my new book, the novel LOVE SAVES THE DAY, would be in stores in time for the holidays. Unfortunately, it won't be published until January 2013. But now five lucky people will receive a free, early, autographed copy of LOVE SAVES THE DAY by December 22nd! Want to be one of them? Keep reading to find out how!
I'll be giving away five autographed copies of my new book a full month before it will be available in stores or online--just in time for holiday gift-giving! If you want to win one of them, here are the rules for entry! Good luck! :-D
1. Copy either of the two images in this post onto your Facebook page, Twitpic, Pinterest, Tumblr, blog, Catster profile, or on any other social networking website.
2. Send an email with a link to where you posted the image, along with your name and mailing address, to gwencoopercontests(at)gmail(dot)com. Send a separate email for each link. So, for example, if you post the image to your Facebook page and also to your Tumblr, send two separate emails with one link each. (Please note: You must post the picture to your Facebook page--or any other social networking site--and then send me a link to the picture on your page. Just sending me a link to your Facebook page will not enter you in the contest.) Every additional email you send gives you an additional chance to win!
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 every day for more chances to win! The more times you enter, the better your odds!
4. The contest will run until midnight PST on Saturday, December 15, 2012, at which time a winner will be selected by Random.org.
5. Books will be mailed to winners on Monday, December 17th, 2012. If you would like your book inscribed to someone other than you, please specify in your email who you'd like it inscribed to. Winner will not have to pay shipping expenses!
6. You must live (or have a mailing address) within the United States to enter. Only one winner per household. Winners will be notified by email, and their names will be published here.
Good luck, everybody--and remember: Enter early and often! :-D